Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Godhuli‘‘godhulionlinestore.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the entire website is meant for general description of the products and business of Godhuli. We reserve the right to make amendments to the website without any prior notice to anyone.
- All the terms and conditions and policies mentioned on the website are intended to give the customers a fair idea of the practices adopted by us towards our business. However in case of any natural calamities like earthquake, flood, tsunami etc, war, pandemic or any event having implications for the business in the city, country or world which makes the compliance to our policies impossible then in such cases the force majeure clause shall require to be invoked.
- We do not offer any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.