Mulmul Sarees – ” Warli ” is a tribal art form mostly created by the tribal people from North Sahyadri range in Maharashtra, India. Warli art can be recognised by the very basic graphic vocabulary – a circle, a triangle and a square. Incorporating these earthy and indigenous warli designs on mulmul cotton saree, with a patchwork gamathi border on the edges. Tried to keep it simple yet distinctive handcrafted piece of block print.
- Base – 100% hand block printed mulmul cotton
- Patch-worked with printed gamathi cotton border
- Approximate Length – 5.5 meters | Width – 44″ – 46″
- Comes with 1mt. blouse material similar to the concept of saree.
- Customization of blouse as seen in picture is also available.
- Recommended dry clean wash only.
- Limited Edition | Exclusive Range
- Variations in Color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!