“KIMAYA”….divine. Earthy, subtle and minimal…..This ash grey south cotton saree with block printed motifs on body and on bottom part, looks so exquisite and ethereal with patchwork block print ajrakh border; and orange-maroon highlight detailing add a contracting color element to it. So simple and appealing with a subtle elegance.
Just like its name….divine and very indian, a quintessential godhuli signature style
- Base – 100% Cotton
- Patch-worked with printed Cotton
- Approximate Length – 5.5 meters | Width – 44 – 46″
- Comes with 1mt. blouse material similar to the concept of saree.
- Customization of blouse as shown in picture is also available, for futher details mail us on [email protected]
- Recommended dry clean wash only.
- Limited Edition | Exclusive Range
- Variations in Color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.