” Ahir ” Collection – Ajrakh is a rich and diverse creative craft of kachahh (kutch). Ajrakh patterns use complex geometry to create starry constellations in indigo, madder, black ,white natural colors. Its patterns are also inspired by Islamic culture and architecture. This saree is a fusion of different prints and patterns of ajrakh, all patchwork in a sync to make a unique and distinctive piece of craft. The saree also comes in a combo with stitched blouse as shown in picture.
- Base – 100% Cotton
- Pure cotton patchworked with natural dye printed cotton
- Approximate Length – 5.5 meters | Width 44″ – 46″
- Comes with 1mt. blouse material similar to the concept of saree.
- Customization of blouse as shown in picture is also available, for more details mail us on [email protected]
- Recommended dry clean wash only.
- Limited Edition | Exclusive Range
- Variations in Color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.