” Bandhani ” – A beautiful craft of tie and dye textile which is adorned by plucking the cloth into many bindings, that form a design. It is the oldest form of tie and dye made of natural colours. Introducing fine quality pure handloom georgette banarasi neem zari jaal dupatta featuring beautiful and intricate bandhani pattern tie-dyed using the traditional technique practised by the artisans of Kutch. Bandhani or bandhej is always so colourful and vibrant that it is a must have in everyone’s collection.
- Base – Pure Georgette with bandhani and neem zari jaal work
- Approximate Length – 2.5 meters | Width – 38″ to 40″
- Recommended dry clean only.
- Limited Edition | Exclusive Range
- Variations in Color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!