Beautiful handcrafted Ivory white colour handloom cotton angarkha blouse with applique work flowers and kantha, mirrorwork detailing on it. The work is so intricate and neatly done, all handmade. Looks so unique and classic, can be paired with any sarees, specially goes well with linens, cotton, bhujodi sarees.
- Fully stitched ready to wear long kurti blouse with lining.
- Fabric: Handloom cotton with applique, kantha and mirror work
- Length 22″- 23″ inches
- Ready sizes 32″ to 44″, made according to the standard template, as mentioned in the size chart.
- Select the size from size chart according to the bust size i.e. measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest. It is not the bra size.
- Sufficient margins left on both sides for further alterations.
- Mirror work products are made to order, so it takes minimum of 7-10 days to get the order complete.
- Customization of blouse as per the customer’s specific measurement details is also available.
- For customization and further details, you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Variations in Color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!