” Bandhani ” – A beautiful craft of tie and dye textile which is adorned by plucking the cloth into many bindings, that form a design. It is the oldest form of tie and dye made of natural colors. We have used this beautiful craft to design the collection by embellishing it with mirror work and patchwork to give it a majestic look. All the colors used are so vibrant and colorful that when paired with any plain base color saree, will instantly uplift the pairing and the whole ensemble.
- Fully stitched ready-to-wear blouse with lining.
- Fabric: Pure mul cotton with handcrafted mirror work.
- Ready sizes 32″ to 44″, made according to the standard template, as mentioned in the size chart.
- Select the size from the size chart according to the bust size i.e. measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest. It is not the bra size.
- Sufficient margins are left on both sides for further alterations.
- Customization of the blouse as per the customer’s specific measurement details is also available.
- For customization and further details, you can mail us at [email protected]
- Variations in color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing techniques and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen/monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!