” Bandhani ” – A beautiful craft of tie and dye textile which is adorned by plucking the cloth into many bindings, that form a design. It is the oldest form of tie and dye made of natural colours.
This bandhani blouse in maroon and black combination is unique in its own pattern with a beautiful big bandhani motif at the back.
- Fully stitched ready to wear blouse with lining.
- Fabric: Pure mul cotton
- Ready sizes 32″ to 44″, made according to the standard template, as mentioned in the size chart.
- Select the size from size chart according to the bust size i.e. measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest. It is not the bra size.
- Sufficient margins left on both sides for further alterations.
- Customization of blouse as per the customer’s specific measurement details is also available.
- For customization and further details, you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Variations in color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!