Ready to wear blouse – We call it ‘Banjara”…gypsy vibes. Designer angarkha blouse in ajrakh. Different prints and colors are in a fusion to form a unique angarkha pattern blouse, which looks so colorful and aesthetically beautiful. Really a pretty piece of craft, a bespoke blouse, which goes well with any saree color.
- Fully stitched ready-to-wear a blouse with lining.
- Fabric: Pure cotton hand block printed ajrakh.
- Blouse length -19 inch; Sleeve length 21 inch
- Ready sizes 32″ to 44″, made according to the standard template, as mentioned in the size chart.
- Select the size from the size chart according to the bust size i.e. measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest. It is not the bra size.
- Sufficient margins are left on both sides for further alterations.
- Customization of the blouse as per the customer’s specific measurement details is also available.
- For customization and further details, you can mail us at [email protected]
- Variations in color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing techniques and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen/monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!