Ready to wear blouse – We call it ‘Banjara”…gypsy vibes. Designer angarkha blouse in ajrakh. Different prints and colours are in fusion to form a unique angarkha pattern blouse, which looks so colourful and aesthetically beautiful. Really a pretty piece of craft, a bespoke blouse, which goes well with any saree colour.
- Fully stitched ready to wear blouse with lining.
- Fabric: Pure cotton handblock printed ajrakh.
- Blouse length -19 inch ; Sleeve length 21 inch
- Ready sizes 32″ to 44″, made according to the standard template, as mentioned in the size chart.
- Select the size from size chart according to the bust size i.e. measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest. It is not the bra size.
- Sufficient margins left on both sides for further alterations.
- Customization of blouse as per the customer’s specific measurement details is also available.
- For customization and further details, you can mail us on [email protected]
- Variations in Color and patterns are inherent characteristics of handloom products and hand block printing technique and are not defects.
- The Color of the product may slightly vary due to device digitization and mobile screen / monitor resolution.
HAPPY SHOPPING !!!